Life Groups are centered around are Christ-centered around the nurturing potential of small-group ministry for reaching the lost, cultivating relationships, expressing gifts, stimulating spiritual growth, developing leaders, and serving alongside each other.
Groups meet every Thursday @ 7PM on Zoom ID 753 408 2912.
So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
We meet (virtually for now) in small groups of 10 -15 people on Thursday nights (7PM on Zoom ID 753 408 2912.). Our weekly meetings provides an opportunity to discuss and practically apply the principles we learn about on Sunday and a time of prayer.
Six benefits to look forward joining a Life Group:
- You are seen! It provides an opportunity to connect and fellowship with other Christians more intimately. Psalm 133:1
- Discipleship to disciple maker! It gives you the opportunity to host and lead if desired. Matthew 28:18-20
- Fellow brethren will become your friends, your friends will become your family. Ephesians 2:19; Romans 12:5
- You get the chance to ask questions and seek answers. Romans 12:13
- Help is available! You don’t have to go through life alone anymore. Galatians 6:2
- A positive improvement of attitude.
Our groups are open for anyone who desires to take their walk with Christ to another level and get a deeper understanding of biblical truths.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, our meetings will be through zoom until further notice.